View this post on Instagram
A little throw back to some OHS for the WZA team qualifier. A 245# OHS work Thanks to my Favorite PT place for helping me with my shoulder mobility and Dr Badman for fixing my shoulder so I’m able to finally OHS again. @teamrehabeaglehighlands @indyshoulder @wodapalooza
A post shared by Matthew Kallai (@kallai45) on
- Dr. Badman and his team are thorough and professional in all aspects of the care I have received. They made me feel as though I was their top priority and provided a high level of mental comfort during a time when the stress concerning the pandemic was escalating.By - Gary Fricke10-Jan-2022 08:53 AM
- Great Ron BerryBy - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:52 AM
- Friendly and respectful. Explains things without sugar coating or beating around the bush. Once the plan was agreed on went forward right away.By - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:52 AM
- Dr. Badman was referred by a friend who highly recommended him. I felt very well treated by Dr. B and his staff.By - RW10-Jan-2022 08:51 AM
- Very nice and reassuring. Did a good job on my surgery. Very happy with Dr. Badman.By - Mary Pat Maehling10-Jan-2022 08:50 AM
- After experiencing pain in my right shoulder in 2013, my General Practitioner performed an evaluation to establish my range of motion, and determined that my condition warranted an X-ray. Upon consulting with the radiologist, my GP referred me to Dr. Badman. Best referral ever! Dr. Badman and his staff were very professional and the treatment that I received was exceptional. As it turned out, I had a torn rotator cuff, as well as torn bicep. He successfully repaired both defects, provided guidance/support throughout my 12 month rehabilitation, and thankfully I regained my full range of motion and strength. I even joke about the fact that it feels like Dr. Badman put a 20 year old shoulder in my now 50 year old body. 2021 and my right shoulder and bicep feel great! Dr. Badman is professional, highly respected, and the only physician entrusted to repair my left (old goat) shoulder should any issues or injuries ever take place. 10/10 definitely recommendBy - Joel Otero10-Jan-2022 08:50 AM
- GreatBy - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:49 AM
- It went very well and we came home the same dayBy - Kenneth F. Kettler10-Jan-2022 08:49 AM
- Dr. Badman explained my shoulder surgery very well at first(consultation) visit. He came highly recommended and my surgery went well. Am now going to rehab and my physical therapist said I am doing very well.By - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:48 AM
- Dr. Badman and staff were patient, caring and explained my health condition. They took time and I never felt rushed. My specific condition was complex and my questions were many. The surgery itself was meticulous and recovery was uneventful. Most of all, he partnered with me; an approach that I appreciated and responded to the best. I defintely am happy that he is taking care of my shoulder issues.By - Winnie Soviar10-Jan-2022 08:48 AM
- Dr Badman performed my full shoulder replacement and I can't recommend him enough! He's short sweet and to the point at visits which I appreciate. His office staff is always helpful and will help you get what you need.By - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:47 AM
- I was taken very good care of and had the best of treatment by Dr. Badman and I would recommend him to everyone I know because he is the best in my opinion.By - Larry E. Walker10-Jan-2022 08:47 AM
- Awesome... They explain what they done and had great bedside maners .By - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:46 AM
- Went very well.By - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:46 AM
- Dr Badman did my right shoulder in Sept 2020, have regained full range of motion. I'm 92 (almost 93) and I fell in April and broke my left arm. He again, did my surgery. I have nothing but praise for his surgery and care. My therapist says I'm "ahead of the game and kicking butt" Thank you Dr. Badman and staffBy - bmg10-Jan-2022 08:42 AM
- Dr. Badman corrected the implant that was placed incorrectly in my left shoulder. I would have not gone to anyone but Dr. Badman to perform the right shoulder replacement that I needed. I have already recommended him to several people that I know and I trust him with my care.By - Christine Mizia10-Jan-2022 08:41 AM
- Very professional and efficient. Dr Badman listened to my concerns and thoughts. He explained things well and answered all my questions. Three weeks post op and all is well. Exceeded my expectations so far.By - G Myers10-Jan-2022 08:41 AM
- Dr. Badman is knowledgeable and partners with you to determine the best treatment option. He performed surgery on my left shoulder last year, and I've had remarkable results. I have full range of motion with no pain. He performed surgery on my right shoulder this year, and I'm well on the path to recovery. He listened to my concerns. It's great when you have trust and confidence in your doctor.By - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:40 AM
- Dr. Badman has replaced both of my shoulders. I was only on pain meds for 5 days for both operations. My first shoulder replacement was just over one and a half years ago. The scar barely shows, and I have full range of motion with that shoulder. The second shoulder replacement is on its way to be just as successful. I have had no problems from the surgeries. Dr. Badman and his staff are very caring. I highly recommend Dr. Badman.By - Pamela Meyer10-Jan-2022 08:40 AM
- I am extremely happy with my experience with Dr. Badman. So far I am progressing better than I could have ever expected with my recovery.By - Dan Edwards10-Jan-2022 08:39 AM
- This was my first intrusive surgery of any kind. The information presented to me pre surgery and post surgery was very informative. I was scared going in but the surgical team made me feel at ease.By - Thomas10-Jan-2022 08:39 AM
- Dr. Badman and staff are excellent. Always answered my questions and never rushed me. My surgery ended up being difficult and I'm so glad I had such an experienced surgeon. I am three weeks post op and feeling great. Looking forward to being able to move my shoulder in the coming weeks.By - RH10-Jan-2022 08:38 AM
- WonderfulBy - Linda Pedersen10-Jan-2022 08:38 AM
- This is my second shoulder surgery that I have had and Dr. Badman has performed both of them. Honestly, the first surgery (right shoulder) is as if I have never had surgery. Absolutely no pain and full range of motion. Right now I am 3 weeks post-op on my left shoulder surgery and so far it is on the same trajectory. I would recommend him to anyone who is contemplating having shoulder surgery.By - Yancy10-Jan-2022 08:37 AM
- Dr. Brian badman is an excellent surgeon, he did a virtual appointment with me after a failed first surgery. He told me the truth, and I really respect him for that. I finally got my shoulder fixed it was my bicep, my New surgeon did a bicep tenodesis. Put your faith in this man because he’s an honest man. Thanks for your help God bless??By - Debbie10-Jan-2022 08:36 AM
- I have had Dr. Badman do Reverse Shoulder Surgery on both of my shoulders. I have greatly appreciated the care he has taken of me. I had a good outcome with the 1st reverse shoulder replacement about 5yrs ago and so far after 3 weeks in with the left shoulder it's going good also! I would very much recommend Dr. Badman for your shoulder surgery!!By - Carlotta Griner10-Jan-2022 08:36 AM
- I am 3 weeks post op and have to admit this surgery was easier than I had expected. I had very little pain and was off pain medication in 4 days. I am on my way to recovery and feel blessed to have such a great surgeon.By - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:35 AM
- I have been blessed with great doctors and surgeons in my life and Dr. Badman is one of the best. My reverse shoulder surgery went exceptionally well. Little to no pain after surgery. Thank you Dr. BadmanBy - Blessed in Bargersville10-Jan-2022 08:35 AM
- I feel Dr Badman is very thorough and knowledgeable. He has kept me informed and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend him and his team.By - Deb10-Jan-2022 08:34 AM
- Awesome ?? This surgeon is very concerned about you and your thoughts and feelingsBy - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:34 AM
- This was my first major surgery. I had a total shoulder replacement three weeks ago. I only needed pain meds for a few days after surgery and am without pain now. Dr. Badman and his team are thorough, friendly, competent and run like a well oiled machine! I’m anxious to start therapy and get back to normal. I would highly recommend Dr. Badman, Jenna and staff for any shoulder related surgical needs!By - Kathy M10-Jan-2022 08:33 AM
- My experience was great ,Dr. Badman explained the only option I had to get my shoulder repaired. I've got more years to work and be active now after I am healed up I can continue.By - John J. Hopkins10-Jan-2022 08:33 AM
- Surgery went very well and post surgical pain was very minimal. Range of motion is more than anticipated 3 weeks post surgery. I am very pleased with the results and the attention given by Dr. Badman and Jenna Nowlin PA-C. Looking forward to a full recovery.By - Mark J. Lawler10-Jan-2022 08:32 AM
- Dr. Badman is very Thorough. I am So impressed with him and his technique. His live videos are calming and informative. I am So glad I chose Dr. Badman to do my shoulder surgery!!!!!!By - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:31 AM
- GreatBy - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:30 AM
- It was very goodBy - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:30 AM
- Successful total shoulder arthroplasty.By - Anonymous10-Jan-2022 08:29 AM
- I was looking for a Christian doctor with a lot of experience. I found that in Dr. Badman. I used to work for Christian eye surgeons who are the best in their field and I know how important it is to have this kind of physician. Dr. Badman has a protocol he has developed to help you before and after your surgery He has classes and videos for you to watch. He is excellent, but so is his staff and associates. His staff and operating team have one desire - help get you well through and after surgery. Now I am off to PT. Hope this part of the adventure goes as well as it has so farBy - Jim Gladfelter10-Jan-2022 08:28 AM
- I’m really pleased with my surgery, Dr Badman has always done an awesome job on shoulders to be able to function with out the severe pain.He in my opinion is a awesome Doctor. I believe he is in the best interest of the patient and what would be the best way to fix what is wrong with my shoulder. His definitely giving me a chance to have a quality life with the surgery I had on both my shoulders and with also having RA what was the best route to go. Very happy with my surgery!By - Tammy10-Jan-2022 08:27 AM
- Very matter of fact and gives you information you want to know what not what you want to hear. Very skilled surgeon. Recommended good PT. Fast recoveryBy - maya wagle10-Jan-2022 08:26 AM
- Excellent experience with total reverse shoulder replacement and rotator cuff repair. Website is exceptional to explain the process and what to expect. I am from Fort Wayne and my PT was surprised at how well my recovery is going too. SO glad I drove to Indy for Dr. Badman's care. I will recommend him to everyone.By - Carol M Riley10-Jan-2022 08:25 AM
- I am 3 weeks out after successful total left shoulder replacement. 16 months ago I had a total right shoulder replacement. Dr. Badman performed both of my surgeries. He is a skilled surgeon who has my best interest in mind. He and his entire team were very professional while showing a caring attitude. He answered all of my questions before and after surgery. My recovery with the left shoulder is progressing very well, I think ahead of the recovery from my right shoulder replacement. I would highly recommend him for shoulder pain and/or replacement.By - Susie Koriath10-Jan-2022 08:25 AM
- Had total shoulder replacement of the right shoulder 3 weeks ago, and everything appears to be fine. Pain was very tolerable, swelling is gone and starting to get some motion. The surgery itself was quick and uneventful. Would highly recommend Dr. Badman.By - Phillip J Fowler10-Jan-2022 08:23 AM
- Dr. Badman did a reverse shoulder replacement for me on Jan. 15, 2019. I could not be more please with the results. In my case, since I had put off the surgery for so long, I had almost immediate relief from pain and was off of prescription pain medications in less than a week. I am six months out from surgery and have full range of motion to the front, side and and even up to the middle of my back. I am working on strengthening now but couldn't be happier with my results.By - Rebecca A. Hayes10-Jul-2019 02:02 PM
- I had a torn labrum repair and a biceps tenodesis procedure done on my right shoulder in March of 2019. I am just about 4 months post-op and I have completed all of my scheduled physical therapy. I am back doing all the things I love, still taking it a bit easy with certain motions, but experiencing no pain at all. I anticipate being back to full strength in another couple of months. I would recommend Dr. Badman to anyone experiencing shoulder issues. Very professional, knowledgeable, and highly skilled!By - Yancy Taber28-Jun-2019 02:55 PM
- I have had shoulder pain for many years and was apprehensive about surgery. Dr Badman performed a reverse shoulder replacement for me on September 17. After the surgery my shoulder hurt less than it did before without taking pain medication. I don't know why I waited so long in getting the procedure done. I wish that I had done it some time ago. Dr Badman and staff were the greatest. They even had a really neat app for my phone to keep track of my healing process. I very highly recommend Dr Badman for anyone that has shoulder pain!By - Mike Dreyer02-Dec-2019 03:31 PM
- I am 65 years old. I had shoulder pain in both shoulders for many years. I had to give up my love of playing softball because of the pain of osteoarthritis. Dr. Badman did reverse shoulder replacement on both shoulders. I can’t express the difference it has made. I am pain free for the first time in years. I can play softball again but more than that I can keep up with my 8 year old grandson, Zayde. Thanks Dr Badman.By - John mutz30-Nov-2019 08:40 AM
- After years of pain, Dr Badman convinced me with an ultra-sound that I indeed had a tear in the rotator cuff and explained the surgery to me. Went just as he described. Physical therapy and time have put me back to almost normal after a few short months. Thanks Dr Badman and staff!By - Randall Krise29-Aug-2019 10:18 AM
- I had total shoulder replacement on 2/12/2019. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. Surgery went very well with no complications. Had some pain after nerve block wore of for about 12 hrs. and that was it. What a surprise that was after all the horror stories I had heard about this surgery. Dr. Badman is a great surgeon and wonderful person. Explained the procedure well and the outcome was exactly as he said. I was able to return to work after 10 weeks and continue to gain strength and range of motion. i would highly recommend Dr. Badman and his wonderful staff.By - Richard W. Sears03-May-2019 03:23 PM
- Finding I needed another shoulder replacement after having one 2 years ago & getting one doctors opinion, we researched the internet and found Dr Badman. Watching his video and seeing his credentials, I made an appointment. I was informed I would need a Shoulder Reversal Replacemet. After much needed surgery, I recovered much faster with this replacement than the first! I was able to discontinue pain meds within four days after surgery! My range of motion is greater this time around than first! I HIGHLY recommend Dr Badman & staff!By - Ronald Anderson05-Nov-2018 09:44 AM
- It has been one year since my right shoulder surgery with Dr. Badman and as of today I am doing wonderful with no problems...."knock on wood". I have referred several people to Dr. B. Thank you Dr. B for your good work!!!!By - Carol Maley24-Oct-2018 07:56 AM
- I came across Dr. Badman's excellent ratings and reviews while researching surgeons to do my reverse shoulder replacement's. The old saying came to mind; " if it sounds too good to be true it probably is not ", however this is not so with Dr. Badman. He is an exceptionally great surgeon and person, and has earned and deserves every positive comment made about him. I am 75 years old and have worked heavy construction all my life. My shoulder problems began over 30 years ago, naturally deteriorated and became more painful as the years passed . Two surgeons told me my shoulders were too bad to do anything with. The "Golden Years & Uncle Arthur" raising their ugly heads making the pain unbearable. I spoke with 3 other surgeons about the reverse shoulder replacement but they said there would be a 6 to 9 month recovery period and I would only be able to raise my arms to the top of my head. After talking with Dr. Badman for a couple of minutes, I felt like I was talking to an old friend. He explained everything completely and answered all of my questions. He didn't claim to be able to work miracles nor did he make any outlandish promises for perfect results. Right shoulder was done on Nov. 8th, 2017 and my left on Feb. 20, 2018. I can't begin to describe how happy and amazed I am with the results. I have full use of my arms in every direction with absolutely no pain. What Dr, Badman did for me was tenfold better that what I had expected or hoped for. In my mind, Dr. Badman is a miracle worker. I would recommend him 100%.By - harold l baute23-May-2018 03:25 PM
Dr Badman was surgeon who did Kol's shoulder after 4 wheeler accident- awesomeBy - Vickie S03-Aug-2017 04:27 AM
Congratulations! Dr. Badman is a great doctor! I went to him for my knees! I wish there was something like this for knees!By - Cynthia B03-Aug-2017 04:26 AM
- I've worked with him. He's a really good doctor and surgeon.By - Mimi M03-Aug-2017 04:25 AM
Dr.Badman gave me total shoulder replacement feb 14 at IU West Avon In. I got along with no pain. Dr Badman is a great Surgeon.By - John Rebecca P03-Aug-2017 04:23 AM
Almost two years since a shoulder replacement,great results. ?By - Janice Hughes G03-Aug-2017 04:23 AM
My mother has had both rotator cuffs repaired by Dr. Badman. He is WONDERFUL!!!By - Carmen Merica R03-Aug-2017 04:22 AM
Dr Badman operated on my shoulder and did a wonderful job , rehab went well and no problems at all . Have full use !! Thank you Dr BadmanBy - Jim O'b03-Aug-2017 04:21 AM
Bad man performed total reverse shoulder replacement with tendon transfer one year ago...my right shoulder. Absolutely best surgeon I have had (I've had 11different surgeries).By - Debby D03-Aug-2017 04:20 AM
He’s the BEST!! Between him and my PT team headed up by, Mark Stead, I recovered very quickly!By - Beth Napier M03-Aug-2017 04:19 AM
Great doctor. Repaired my “bad tear”. I have full use of my shoulder now.By - Becky R03-Aug-2017 04:17 AM
Dr. Badman did both of my shoulders in the same year two years ago. Both as good as new, thank you Dr. Badman….CecilBy - Cathy A B03-Aug-2017 04:17 AM
He did injections in my shoulders. A great doctor.By - Shelley S03-Aug-2017 04:15 AM
He did my shoulder replacement. Awesome DoctorBy - Jeanne Huffman C03-Aug-2017 04:14 AM
Wow!! I wish that had been available when I needed rotator cuff surgery. After having rotator cuff surgery, reverse shoulder replacement surgery was required. Dr Badman did my replacement surgery. I am quite pleased with the outcome.By - Sherry Williams F03-Aug-2017 04:13 AM
Very interesting and happy patients have had great results. I have had two rotator cuff surgeries,long recovery but thankful for a great physical therapist.By - Mary Jane Hahn F03-Aug-2017 04:12 AM
I had rotator cuff surgeries on both of my shoulders in 2015.
The first in February and the second in September. Friends I have talked with who have had these surgeries say it is worst thing they have ever experienced. After my 2 surgeries I tell these friends that perhaps they chose the wrong surgeon. By following his instructions and physical therapy protocols I have had little discomfort and and healing nicely.
I cannot give a more heartfelt and sincere testimonial on behalf of Dr. Badman. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have given a big part of my life back to me.
Anyone considering shoulder surgery should definitely consider him. Keep up the good work Doc!By - Steve A03-Aug-2017 04:11 AM
Best decision and an awesome doctor and staff! I couldn’t even reach up to adjust my rear view mirror pre-surgery. I can reach overhead for the first time in years. Utterly amazing and more movement than I dreamed I would ever have.
Here are some secrets to make the process much easier!
Expect to walk into the surgery room and climb onto the table yourself. How weird is that? Say hi to everyone! They’re going to make you a new shoulder. And you’re going to be sitting up, which makes total sense but isn’t something that you’re thinking about.
When you wake up, your shoulder and arm are stiff and immobile but they don’t hurt. I thought I would wake up in terrible pain but that wasn’t the case at all. You’ll be in a Napolean pose in the “immobilizer” (a sling with a cushion), that holds you nice and snug. It was simply unfamiliar.
The shoulder muscles hurt–they’ve been moved around–but the shoulder itself doesn’t. And if, like me, you had lived with pain, what you will deal with post-surgery is a cakewalk. Take the meds, but know that you’re finally on the way up, not down, and this is a good hurt.
Bring clothes for post-surgery that you can put on with one arm! At the last minute I thought about this and brought loose yoga pants, a loose-fitting tank top and loose cardigan. The physical therapists will teach you how to dress before you leave–and then make sure that you can do it on your own. Good-by, tight jeans. (Oh, and forget about a bra for a few days. Its just not happening. A sports bra that you can wiggle over your head and arm are great after a week.)
Sleeping is difficult. It just is. You cannot comforably lie down. My brother rented a recliner for the first few weeks and I wish I had done the same. I slept sitting on the sofa with my arm propped up with pillows.
Commit to physical therapy with a good attitude. You will be absolutely thrilled with your progress if you just follow instructions.
I hope your outcome is as great as mine! Everyone is rooting for you! Thank you so much, Dr. Badman, Brad and staff. You guys rock!By - Sandra P03-Aug-2017 04:06 AM
Please accept my thanks for repairing a shoulder that was operated on four times prior! I wish I found you earlier… it would have prevented me from having years of pain & suffering. Your procedure has resulted in me being “pain free” and accomplishing my goal of being able to swim again. I cannot thank you enough.
Your office recommended the ATI office on the Southside and that was an excellent choice for me. Jon Ramos and Shradha Choudhary only worked on me. I would recommend them highly as I do you.
Again, thank you for helping a 70 year old man get new hope.By - Adolph H03-Aug-2017 04:05 AM
We wanted to thank Dr Badman, our daughter Paula had a bad broken elbow she just had her second surgery, Dr Badman sat down with us and discussed a plan to re-pair the damage, Dr Badman and his staff were very helpful compassionate friendly, Dr Badman is just wonderful so kind very patience, Dr Badman and his staff we thank you for the loving care you gave Paula.By - James @ Sara L03-Aug-2017 04:04 AM
Doc is great. Bedside manner bar none. Excellent job on me. Thanks! See this guy if have bad shoulder!By - John03-Aug-2017 04:03 AM
I highly recommend Dr. Badman, for rotator cuff surgery or any shoulder injury. He explained the procedure thoroughly. He followed up personally. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for any appointments. My shoulder is doing great following his plan has made my recovery pain free, for me!!By - Julie G03-Aug-2017 04:02 AM
I wanted to thank Dr. Badman and his staff for an excellent outcome. I had a partial replacement that never got rid of my pain. I was worried that I might have to live with that pain the rest of my life. I was very depressed and was giving up the things I enjoyed including lifting my grandbabbies. Dr Badman revised my shoulder to a reversal. My rotor cuff was in bad shape. I am now five years out from the revision and continue to be pain free other than the occasional soreness. I can’t thank this man enough.By - SC03-Aug-2017 04:01 AM
I was in unbearable pain yet all other surgeons told me I was too young for a replacement . Dr. Badman performed a hemi-replacement and my pain level dropped from a 9-10 to a 1-2 -I am off pain meds for the first time in 5 years .By - Russell P03-Aug-2017 04:00 AM
I had horrible shoulder pain and tried to avoid the doctor because of previous bad experiences with doctors. Dr. Badman was highly recommended to me by a friend and so I went to see him just as a consultation. Dr. Badman told me what the problem was and helped me to try to make the pain and mobility better without surgery, and it helped for awhile but in the end I needed to have surgery and did and I am so happy I did! I feel better than I have in years and have full motion back of my shoulder. Dr. Badman is not only an excellent surgeon, I consider him a friend.
I came to see Dr. Badman about my painful shoulder. I am 75 years old and my shoulder has hurt for many years. I had seen a few other doctors at OrthoIndy and always felt rushed and never seemed to get along with them. Dr. Badman entered the room and at first I must admit I was surprised at how young he looked. Luckily I had several friends that had recommended I see him. He was very thorough and made the assessment that the other doctors made thru multiple xrays just by examnining my shoulder. In fact, he was the first that actually did a full exam of my arm. He discussed all options and unfortunately I had done most of the non surgical options and we decided shoulder replacement was best. I am now recovering and am so glad I went thru with it. It feels better than it has in ages and I know it will continue to improve. I strongly recommend Dr. Badman to anyone with bad arthritis of their shoulder.
Dr. Badman knew exactly what was wrong with my elbow and how to fix it. I did exactly what he told me to and my pain was gone. He has such a great bedside manner and spent time with me to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend him!
I got in right away, had xrays right by the room I saw the Dr in and needed a MRI which was scheduled at the same office and done the next day. Great service. Scheduled for surgery already and all my questions were answered.
I was having shoulder pain and called my primary care doctor to see if I could get an appointment with him. When I called they offered for me to come in and see Dr. Badman the same day. I could not believe it. I went in that afternoon, had X-rays of my shoulder and saw Dr. Badman and got an injection all on the same day.
I came to see Dr. Badman for my wrist. I had Xrays done right there in the office. He went over them in detail and recommended an injection. I have a fear of needles but he and his staff were so nice and the injection wasn’t bad. His staff even called me to check on me later that day because they knew how scared I was. I would recommend him to anyone.
Injured my shoulder two years previous with no doctor offering any help after seeing three different doctors!! Terre Haute doctor gave referral to see Dr. Badman. After viewing xrays he immediatley sat down with me and discussed a plan to repair damage. Dr. Badman and staff were and still are very helpful,compassionate and friendly.My sholder is healing but most of all it is a relief to finally have the answers and repair to my shoulder I have needed for two years!Also, the hospital that the surgery was performed at was amazing with the care and friendliness they offered to me! I have MS and see a great amount of doctors and I am here to tell you that Dr. Badman and his staff are absolutely wonderful!!
I can’t tell you how many doctors I have seen that do not take the time to listen to me. I saw Dr. Badman as a recommendation of my friend. I had heard he had been with OrthoIndy in the past and have never had a good experience there. Being skeptical, I went to see him. He was very thorough and I was extremely impressed at his ability to just listen to all my complaints about my legs. The other doctors I had seen always just focused on one complaint and never seemed to care about the other issues. Through just an injection and some prescribed therapy my leg (hip,knee) pain is gone. I wish other doctors could model their bedside manner off of Dr. Badman and am so thankful for what he has done.
After having 3 shoulder surgeries with other surgeons, I was told after my last surgery that nothing more could be done for my shoulder. While seeing my family doctor I mentioned that my shoulder was still bothering me but I knew that nothing could be done about it and that I had to learn to live with it. He recommended that I see Dr. Badman and see if he had something to offer me to help my shoulder. After my initial appointment with Dr. Badman, an MRI was ordered and when Dr. Badman gave me the results and told me that he could fix my shoulder I was so happy. I thought that I was going to have pain for the rest of my life but he immediatley pin pointed the problem and told me that it could be repaired. I have had surgery and am well on my way to recovery. I have significantly less pain than I have in the last 10 years and I am only 6 weeks out from surgery. I can’t wait to completely be healed and start doing some of the things that I was told I would never be able to do again. Thank you Dr. Badman!!!!!!
I had been having severe shoulder pain for many many years. I was told it was everything from bursitis to inflammation to a torn cuff. I took medications, tried therapy and even got a shot in my shoulder. None of it helped. My family doctor recommended that I see Dr. Badman to see if he could make a diagnosis. Sure enough, Dr. Badman did an examination and ultrasound right there in his office and said that he didn’t think it was a shoulder problem. He thought the pain was coming from my neck. He ordered an MRI of my neck and found a herniated disc in my neck. He personally called me with the results and said that he would send me to a neck specialist. I am now scheduled for surgery on my neck to take care of the pain. God Bless Dr. Badman for taking the time to find out what was really wrong.
n Overall experience was very satisfactory.No wait time. excellent surgeon. surgery was very successful.No havepain following procedure. Great and sincere follow up. I have every confidence in him. I will and have highly recommended him.
My shoulder was in bad shape. I had pain for many years. I had seen several other doctors in the area and was never quite comfortable with them. It was recommended I see Dr. Badman from a friend at church who he had done surgery on and was doing very well I might add. I saw him on a Thursday in Carmel and was very comfortable with him. He used an ultrasound and looked at my shoulder with me and diagnosed a torn rotor cuff. I finally had it fixed and I am feeling great. I had minimal pain despite being told it was the “worst experience imaginable” by several friends. I am very pleased with Dr. Badman’s care and would recommend him to anyone!
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Brian L. Badman, MD, please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required